Friday, April 27, 2012

What should I do with my hair? Short or long? Flat or spiky? Help me.?

I have auburn red hair. It's thick and has has a slight curl to it as my bangs get longer. What hair styles are at your schools?



What should I do with my hair? Short or long? Flat or spiky? Help me.?

red heads are really hot!1 try getting it spiky or I have this friend at my school that let his hair grow long and he has some curl too so he let it grow long.. I think that would look fave on you like it does on him..



What should I do with my hair? Short or long? Flat or spiky? Help me.?

depends on your face, I can't help with out seeing you.



What should I do with my hair? Short or long? Flat or spiky? Help me.?

Wear it like Shaun White. He can snowboard, don't 'cha know.



What should I do with my hair? Short or long? Flat or spiky? Help me.?

When in doubt, rip it out!



LMFAO-or just shave!



What should I do with my hair? Short or long? Flat or spiky? Help me.?

MED AND STRAIGHT WITH LONG LAYERS. DARKER UNDERNEETH



What should I do with my hair? Short or long? Flat or spiky? Help me.?

long and straight. no curl! you can put it in a pony tail though , but let some hair hang down in your face.



What should I do with my hair? Short or long? Flat or spiky? Help me.?

WELL, in my state i love skater guys there hot!



i think you should go long,short,and sweeped back bangs!



and with a good body you will be HOT!



What should I do with my hair? Short or long? Flat or spiky? Help me.?

i think that long hair would be nice. just until it covers ur ears. like dylan and cole sprouse

No comments:

Post a Comment