Friday, April 27, 2012

I need new hair styles. Can you help?

Hey, so I'm starting college in a month and I would really like a few new hair styles. I have medium/long hair, it comes to the middle of my back, and it is very thick. I have never been one to do anything with my hair, I wear it in a high ponytail all the time, so new hair styles need to be easy to start with. Thanks for your help.



I need new hair styles. Can you help?

There are some great accessories out there for thick hair. There are now alligator clips made specifically for thicker hair, I found mine at walmart and I think it was called an octopus clip. With that you can twist the hair upward and let it out the top, twist it up and then back down, letting pieces hang out the bottom, twist it up, down, and tuck in the edges, twist it up and down leaving a large looped chunk of hair at the top. What great, is with the clip, you can leave your hair wet (that means a few extra minutes of sleep for the sleep deprived college student...it's a very welcome thing)



Braiding and french braiding are fairly easy to do (I'd suggest ehow.com to find a vidoe on exactly how to do it. Once you master braiding, there's a ton of things you can do extra with the braiding (like dual french braids).



Another wonderful tool is the hairigami (I use two of them). It provides tons of ways to do your hair, and the easiest bun styles to do with long hair ever. (Another wonderful find at Walmart)



You can also try getting your hair under cut (layers the opposite way, so the short layers are underneath, the long on top) which makes it a lot lighter and relatively easy to wash, towel dry and run.



You still have a little bit of time before school, I would think, so have some fun and play around with your hair, find what you like, what stays securely up without you having to fiddle with it as it dries, and I would also suggest finding things that are comfortable if you rest your head against walls (I sleep anywhere I can find a spot XD).



Have fun! And good luck with college!



I need new hair styles. Can you help?

if you don't know what some of these are, most of them are online



rosestem



crowning braid (type of french braiding)



wear it down: curled, straight, crimped



pulled back on each side with clips



try different parts: wavy, zigzag, straight, on the side, down the middle, diagonally



pull top half back



bun: bobby pins or clips, or messy bun, bun net



french ponytail



just be creative; get some hair accessories and play around or try doing things with your hair; braiding it while wet and taking it out when dry gives nice waves-you have a month to experiment!!



I need new hair styles. Can you help?

OK here are some styles,



1. do a side ponytail with a part on the side



2. do it curly by braiding you hair and taking the braids out the next day this will give you a different look plus if you braid the hair in any directions it gives you different styles plus volume do this while the hair is wet



3.crimp you hair with a crimper



4. flip it up with a curling iron



if you need pictures i will be Glad to send you some just give me your email and i will send them



I need new hair styles. Can you help?

Here are some ideas...



http://www.beautyriot.com/HTML/HAIRSTYLE...



http://www.2promhairstyles.com/easy-form...



http://www.hairstyles.ws/hairstyle-mediu...



I need new hair styles. Can you help?

If you are going to continue tying your hair then get cute side bangs. I guess there are a few things (or a lot) you can do with side bangs while your hair is in a ponytail. Also, if you want, you can tease your hair a little bit at the crown and then tie it up. It looks really nice, but i dont have any picture to show you ):



If you are planning to leave it down, then there are a lot of hairstyles you can choose. http://www.rasysa.com/pkg/style/ this is an asian website so you probably wont understand anything that it said (even i dont understand it. i only go there to look at hair.), but it has a lot of hairstyles. Well good luck.



I need new hair styles. Can you help?

here you go try this:



killerpics . blogspot .com



Its a blog with loads of good hair styles %26amp; ideas.... i call it a PLOG! hee hee



Every day 4-8 new photos are posted , so you can check back every day....then you can make requests...and within days your request will be posted as well..........



enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment