Monday, April 23, 2012

Does anyone have any good hair styles?

Does anyone have any good hair styles?



i have long hair and i dont wanna cut it! i just need a way to have it up! i was woundering if anione knows a web site that shows how to make lolita pig tails if not then just give me some ideas! thanks!



Does anyone have any good hair styles?

If ur hair is like medium long length (a lil'longer below the sholder) and ur hair is all one length, I always do my hair half up half down (and I make sure my hair is sleek and strait before I put it up).



I also put my hair in a high pony and I make the strands hanging out wavy with this Paul Michel gell I use when I get out of the shower.



http://z.about.com/d/fashion/1/5/2/g/1/o...



And you could always get a cute cloth headband (its more comfortable) that wraps around your head with a cute bow or lil'button, and either make ur hair wavy with gel or straight.



http://hair.lovetoknow.com/images/c/c3/h...



I love this too! Its is very elegant if done right! But does take some time. I suggest taking a shower first so your hair is wet, and comb so ur hair is neat in 2 parts. Then you will need to make one clean bun on the back of ur head on one of the sides you parted by pulling it back,(as if making a pigtail) and making sure you get all the hair up in your high bun.Tighten with a rubber band around the bun or fasten bobby pins around it. Repeat on the other side bun. Tip:You could always braid it first then make a bun. and when U braid it bobby pin it son the ends of ur braided hair go upwardlike this:



http://www.lookwhojustblouin.com/liliana...



And bright,neon, retro or antiqued looking clipss that are big or that actualy hold look great too (if ur hair is thick).



http://shefindsmom.com/blog/images/uploa...



And lastly I love to make lil'pigtails right below my ears(not the high ones) with my hair dangling down either wavy or braided! I suggest puting a rubber band in it first be4 the braid though.



http://www.saracorwinphotography.com/ima...



And always remember-there are a TON of hairstyles out there I havent even all completly mentioned like knoting ur hair, (I suggest this w/ short hair) or a making a lil'bow loop thing right be4 you take out all the hair of your ruber band! But if u want a DRAMATIC change, go to the salon and if u wear it DOWN all the time get layers(dont do this if you like ponies) or short! Talk w/ur hair styler 4 more tips!



~Hope this helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment