Thursday, April 26, 2012

Long or short? Haiiir styles.?

GIRLS what is your opinion?



What's easier and better to work with? Long hair or short? What's the perfect length to do all kinds of hair styles?



GUYS what is your opinion?



Do you like long or short hair on a girl? What kind of style do you think is cute? Or do you just not care?



Long or short? Haiiir styles.?

i think long hair is cute with bangs swepted to the side.



And if you have long hair you could get some layers all around that will reallyy cute.



Long or short? Haiiir styles.?

long hair is sexy



Long or short? Haiiir styles.?

I'm a 43 year old male in Denver Colorado. I prefer short hair over long hair any day. My ex-wife had super short hair and now I'm hooked.



Long or short? Haiiir styles.?

A shoulder-length cut is probably the most versatile. I think long and short hair take about the same amount of time to look good, long hair taking more for special occasions. However, most short haircuts have to have something done to them, whereas long hair can be pulled back. On the other hand, a lot of girls are lazy and just live in their ponytails when given the chance.



About guys and hairstyles, I cut mine off, I got a lot of positive feedback and attention from guys. Nobody noticed me when I had long hair. Don't think that having short hair automatically makes a woman ugly. It really depends on how shoe pulls it off



So, in all, I think it's what your willing to put into it. It also depends on your style, the condition of your hair, and your face. I have full lips, big eyes, an oval face, and high cheekbones and look good in shorter hair. My hair is very flat, so when I have long hair, it just hangs there, because it won't do anything. I have a very modern, sophisticated style. However, if you're a girly girl, or a romantic, you probably wont like short hair. Some girls I know think having short hair is wonderful and some think having long hair is wonderful. It just depends



If you're worried about guys. I got a lot of positive attention when I chopped OFF my hair. I never got any attention with long hair. Some guys may make you think otherwise, but some girls really pull off short hair



Long or short? Haiiir styles.?

Long hair is outdated so i have a suggestion for you....................................C... cuts and spikes are probably the best hairstyles for young boys. They are simple hairstyles and the length can be varied providing different looks. Crew cuts are also good hairstyles for boys who are active, whether its playing sports or just very active on the playground. The crew cut is short and stays in place. There is no chance of it getting caught on anything or blinding their eyes. The spike is also a good hairstyle for young boys. The spike hairstyle can be designed in fashionable ways to match any boys style yet it is short enough where managing becomes easy. From short spikes to spiking only certain areas of the hair, there are many looks providing by spiky hairstyles. Both of these hairstyles are easy to manage and almost every boy will look cute in them

No comments:

Post a Comment