Friday, April 27, 2012

Cool hair styles for brunette medium hair lengths?

I have a round face and brunette hair. Also I have medium long hair. What are some cool hair styles for me to try because I seem to stick to ponies and keeping my hair down. Please give me a search engine link to pictures if you can't explain them. THANKS!



Cool hair styles for brunette medium hair lengths?

Hi.



some cool hairstyles would be.



1. brush your hair and get little bit of hair either side of your head and pull it to the back of your head, then get a cool scrunchie or a jewelled hairband and tie it up



2. tie plaits either side of your head and let them unravel a bit, then spray with some hairspray and you will have the tame but untame school girl look



3. blow wave it and stick a hairband in or clips.



4. get random pieces of hair and clip them with bobby pins, then straighten the rest!



Hope I helped!



Cool hair styles for brunette medium hair lengths?

I LOVE HAVING A NEW HAIRSTYLEX



ITS FUN AINT IT!



MY HAIR TIPS ARE



YOU COULD CUT SIDE BANGS CUZ THAT SUITS ABSOLUTELY EVERYONE!



ALSO IF YOU HAVE WAVY/CURLY HAIR YOU COULD TRY STRAIGHTENING IT AND CURLING A FEW STRANDS



MAYBE YOU SHOULD TRY LOOSE CURLS TRUST ME IF YOU DO TIGHT ONES YOU WONT BE TOO HAPPY I DONT THINK!



ALSO MAYBE YOU COULD JUST WEAR IT NATURALLY HOW IT IS DOWN AND SEE WHAT PEOPLE THINK AND TRY FLAUNT WHAT YOU GOT!



HOPE THIS HELPSXX



XOXPEACE OUTX

No comments:

Post a Comment