Thursday, April 26, 2012

What hair styles are "in"?

i am 14 and im going to cut my hair (not me)



and i want to know what ones are in style .



i know that long hair is .my hair is a little past my shoulder and have it in 2 layers.



i was thinking about doing alot of layers and a swept bang.



any suggestions .



and i haveblack/brown hair.



What hair styles are "in"?

Ummm instead of side bangs get bangs that cover your whole forehead and get them really long. That way you can pull them back if you need to. That would look really good with really long or shoulder length hair hair. I have my hair like that and I keep getting compliments on it. If you choose to keep your hair long try to curl the ends



kind of like the gurls hair on this page only with longer hair.



.http://tigihaircare.us/uk/tigi/howtogett...



What hair styles are "in"?

that sounds good how bout this



http://www.shout.ru/news/ashlee_simpson....



What hair styles are "in"?

I wouldn't do the bangs, everyone has those (but then again, I love standing out!) I just cut my hair in a pixie, which is really cute for a small face. Mabe try a stacked bob. Those are really cool looking!



Hope I helped! Have fun!



What hair styles are "in"?

i hav side swept bangs and layers mabe u can curl ur hair?!

No comments:

Post a Comment