Friday, April 27, 2012

Hair style questions! short or long?!?

Heyy guys i currently have long brown hair that goes down to the middle of my back (a little shorter) I was thinking about cutting it to a shoulder length. I really liked vanessa hudgens in her say ok music video. What do you think side bangs, shoulder length, layers? Or should i stick with what i have? If you do think i should cut it do you have any good websites that i could find some styles at?



Thanks so much!



Shan!



Hair style questions! short or long?!?

It really depends on your face.. do you have a long face, short face, skinny face, chubby face? If you have a long or chubby face, short hair wouldn't look good. If you have a big forehead then side bangs make it look smaller. It all just depends on your looks. Short hair could look good on someone that doesn't have a chubby face, and look like crap on someone that does.. get it? I would take some pics that you like to a professional and get their opinion, they would know more about it.



Hair style questions! short or long?!?

keep it long! guys like it that way!



Hair style questions! short or long?!?

I think you should go with what ever makes you happy.....good luck



Hair style questions! short or long?!?

Well it depends on your thickness of hair. If it's almost summer and you have thick hair, go short. If you have normal hair go long. If you have thin hair, whateber you do don't go short.



Hair style questions! short or long?!?

You cut it shoulder length, get layers and, side bangs. That's what I did and Regis is halla salon!!



Hair style questions! short or long?!?

LONG straight hair is the thing now, with layered bangs



Hair style questions! short or long?!?

keep it long,and beautiful.....



Hair style questions! short or long?!?

Ha! Same problem. For about 3 weeks now ive been fixing my hair to make it look shorter because ive also been thinking about cutting it !!



i know what your going through girl!



well here a website where you can upload a picture of yourself and try on some different hair do's!



http://beauty.ivillage.com/hair/topics/0...



(click where it says VIRTUAL HAIRSTYLES, somewhere on the right)



hope this helps!! :D:D



Hair style questions! short or long?!?

Regis Salon websites and Current hairstyle sites are very helpful for finding the best styles for you hair, - custom to YOU. For your hair and specific length, I think you should think about what would look best with your face shape and specific tone and structure. For a a rounder, more eliptical shaped face, I suggest the Vanessa Hudgens style. For a longer, more rectangular face, I suggest side-bangs and layers. Just look into your face structure and ask around at local salons - you should find a syle that suits you, and if not, just stick to those long brunette locks. :)



Hair style questions! short or long?!?

Keep it long and call me lol (860 204 7191)... Just kidding- but keep it long.



Hair style questions! short or long?!?

it will be a shock... but if u want it do it...



i had my hair down to my butt... and i cut it to my chin and donated it to locks of love... and i cried!! lol but it was cool



hair grows so experiment..



Hair style questions! short or long?!?

i have always had long brown hair with natural red highlights that is about that length (mid-back) and a week ago i had it cut to shoulder length. now don't get me wrong, i'm in love with long hair, and so is my boyfriend, but my short hair is great. i opted for right above the shoulders with side-swept bangs and layers, and while i never thought i could pull it off, it looks phenomenal. and my boyfriend was in shock, in a good way. before i did it, i googled short hair styles 2007, and found some good pictures, but i trust my stylist. just go somewhere you like, and tell them what you want, and chances are you'll end up with a personalized style that fits you much better than a magazine cutout copycat. good luck!



Hair style questions! short or long?!?

Man, I had my hair like that... long and brown, then I did cut it with layers and side bangs.... you should get layers and the bangs, just keep it below your shoulder. That way you wont feel bad after you cut it...



Hair style questions! short or long?!?

definitly i got a hair cut like it and you will look sooooooo cool

No comments:

Post a Comment