Thursday, April 26, 2012

I have long hair, but i cant style it. does anyone have any tips on styles?

hey i've got long hair you could try putting in back with a quiff leave a few bits forward for the innocent look.You could blow dry it with rollers in this would give it curls the sexi look or just straighten it and leave it down remember to be proud of ur long hair cause not many people can grow theres



I have long hair, but i cant style it. does anyone have any tips on styles?

Get it all cut off and donate it to 'Locks of Life'.



I have long hair, but i cant style it. does anyone have any tips on styles?

u can go for pulled back curls.also steps in long hair look very classy.u can use a conditioner,a styling gel to retain the look.



I have long hair, but i cant style it. does anyone have any tips on styles?

I have long hair and I love it cause i can style so many ways cause it is long.... curl it and twist to an updo and let the curls hang on top or wear long and use a wide headband and poff the back

No comments:

Post a Comment